Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Projector Boxxi Box How Do I Know If My Projector Needs A New Lamp?

How do I know if my projector needs a new lamp? - new projector boxxi box

I have since September and said that the lamp life is estimated to be 2000 hours. But in the last week or two, I noticed that the picture was much more than poor. I drew the brightest setting, and it is even darker than the picture on the screen of my computer. All I can think is that you must replace the lamp, but I do not understand how this could happen so quickly.

1 comments:

kolbeinn... said...

Make sure the projector gets good air circulation and maintaining a reasonable temperature, as extreme heat may result in reduced functionality and life of the lamp. After everything is ready, make sure to spend extra money (which are very expensive and I know!) And you get a "known" brand with a reputation as some brands are different in May is different from others.

Most lamps are too many hours per day * * rated use. Meaning: used 6 hours a day every day, gets about 2000 hours, but use 10 hours a day every day will be reduced to 1200 or the use of 3 hours per day, every day can go to 2500 or so, they may use which the manufacturers over a "considered." All the things before you, of course, buy ...

If all else fails, and the lamp beside the dying too fast, a defective power supply or something like that could, and should the producer for this, but we will not skip, and immediate contact with .. .

Post a Comment