Friday, January 29, 2010

Large Curvy Women In Tight Large Curvy Women? Genetics Or Food?

Large curvy women? Genetics or food? - large curvy women in tight

Well, I live in a very Hispanic. Obviously there is a fair share of skinny women, fat women, but sometimes you see a fat woman with extreme curves. My question is, are the curves, tight clothing or just their naked bodies is held, what I want? And I do not mean the kind of j.lo, talk in j.lo on steroids. I have this neighbor in front of us (bride, mother of 2, seems to be Hispanic), and tell him from time to time. It's a great person, great mother and when I saw them bring their children to school, I could not help noticing that the "towers" above all in schools (both male and female teachers) is so massive. In the dream that will be atleast 5 "8 160 needs. It is a school of Spanish origin, while most parents are short and small, and perhaps why it stands out. My question is to do as a woman, if the mass in the same time as possible to the hourglass? (wide hips, big buttcheeks to keep fat thighs). Each time you are at the campus, he stays and watches from around the world. We are in his body and size of surprise. LAST time I spoke with her, I asked if she prepared and she said I think it's not just genetics. The funny thing is that her husband is a little too short stocky man, I could probably beat an SS-lol.

1 comments:

Jay Sharky said...

Probably a combination of both. Some people are packed, as they remain genetics and diet alone often as they are.

Post a Comment