Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kingston Micro Sd Card Please Help.How Do I Get The Pictures Off Of A Kingston 512mb Micro SD Card?

Please Help.How do I get the pictures off of a Kingston 512mb Micro SD card? - kingston micro sd card

The memory card as I have said, is "a Kingston 512MB Micro SD card used in my phone so I can take pictures of him. All the images on the card were shot with their camera phone. And now I wonder if and how can I save these images directly into my computer with the card? Who knows. And if not, how else can I action pictures. What can use this card?

2 comments:

sea1monk... said...

If you want to transfer files from an SD card, you need an SD card reader. After putting the card into the reader and the reader, Intoto computer, you can transfer files.

This is one of Kingston:
http://www.kingston.com/flash/15in1.asp?id=1

Or you can click on "SD card reader search" on eBay.

shooters... said...

They are a micro-SD adapter is a device that the micro-SD, so basically it is a standard SD card is connected, and as such are installed in many readers. That should do ...

Post a Comment