Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hdfc Bank Education Loan Can I Take Education Loan From Four Different Bank?? Will I Have A Problem In Getting Visa.?

Can I take Education Loan from four different bank?? Will I have a problem in getting Visa.? - hdfc bank education loan

I am going to study in Australia.
I have a property to ensure the safety can, but the problem is that they have the leased assets.

So I decided to take 4lakh four banks (HDFC, Union Bank of India, Corporation Bank and SBI.
These banks offer unsecured 4lakh ..

I have an account with HDFC, SBI and Union Bank.

My question is that I face no problem if I take a loan of 4 different banks? ?

Is it possible to take education loan of 4 different banks?

Will I encounter any difficulties in obtaining visa?

1 comments:

Totaram M said...

Sameer
Do you want to cheat
You can not borrow from different banks at the same time

Post a Comment