Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can Stress Or Anxiety In Pregnancy Cause Light Bleeding Has Any Other Woman Gone Through This?

Has any other woman gone through this? - can stress or anxiety in pregnancy cause light bleeding

I had always been irregular, but never like this time. I have always had moderate bleeding, no later than one week later (I have always been irregular) and last month I have stopped working and very (reinforces, I have anxiety disorder, have never interfered with her before) in any case in the past month I was hanging at home and have never been the type of exercise. I am overweight and do nothing to months, I have the extra weight. So last month, I told myself that I would lose from the couch and has to exercise, weight and must be on my concern about what is started and gradually increased until today, every week, I was two weeks later, I have two negative pregnancy tests, and Though I started my time in the morning light cramps, but it will surely follow. I was in bed all day because of the cramps, but now feel the price a bit ICKEY. Not like Im going to vomit badly, but only a little. My question is whether his changes lite of the time, feeling as if I do not remember them ill or have a break, since I have my period 15 years. Please can someone tell me if this is normal or not, because since the second week for the last time I started was a disaster disorder (nervous, anxious).

Thank you all very much and God bless

0 comments:

Post a Comment