Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How Much Money Did Katie Holmes Get Enough Of Baby Suri?

Enough of Baby Suri? - how much money did katie holmes get

Anyone else just tired of all the Hollywood gossip, baby?
I do not care if I never saw Suri (Tom "," Cruise & Katie Holmes Wacko child), but make a big deal out of it.
Wow.

Or the baby Shiloh, Brad and Angelina "Hubby Stealer" Pretty Baby? Man oh man, these kids have more money at your nursery school that I have on my farm.

I try not to listen to and hear all this Crapp, but it is everywhere.
I've seen pictures of Suri (as they were everywhere, when he left) and yes, shes a very nice guy. But I have another one, have seen quite a lot.

So who cares, get over it. : P

Anyone agree? I am also willing for people to hear the thoughts of others! :)

1 comments:

teeniey3... said...

I agree. Yes, they are cute, big deal .. forward. I want to hear real news. The message does not hit me, "Oh, my God, we have a picture of a baby"

Post a Comment