Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chest Infection Orange Juice I Feel Like Crying, I Have A Chest Infection And I Feel So Cold But My Body Is Boiling Hot, And I'm Not Gettin?

I feel like crying, I have a chest infection and I feel so cold but my body is boiling hot, and I'm not gettin? - chest infection orange juice

better, my blood is low, and if my immune system. I did nothing but sleep almost all day and I'm always tired. I took antibiotics had a lot of orange juice and water, and I have risen 4 times per day. What can I do to get better, I feel so weak and disgusting and all I want to do is grief?

3 comments:

valet dabess said...

Now grief. nothing. idk

tim g said...

Flu? What is bad for a few days.

↕►◙R@ffy... said...

I do not know what will help you sweety: (
Hopefully a little longer sleep or try to drink.
or smoke a j. ..

Post a Comment