Friday, February 5, 2010

What Does It Mean In The Beginning Of Colt 45 What Does The Joke At The Beginning Of "Colt 45" Mean?

What does the joke at the beginning of "Colt 45" mean? - what does it mean in the beginning of colt 45

Wait a little man
Hey check this man said,
It was this blind man right, it is the blind right
It was his way of Feelin 'on the street with a joystick to the right, hey
He walked the fish market, you know what I say
He stopped and took a deep breath, "said
Snfffffff, woooo Hello Ladies!

Well, I do not understand. It is believed to be dirty, right?
Besides, what makes the joke "What is the banana say to the radiator Why are you shaking, shes gonna eat me say !!!""? This question followed me this morning was a boy.


I'm not like a child prepuebescent twelve years, although, as he likes. I know it's a little sad that I ask here, but I listened for a while.

2 comments:

BMT said...

UH, with the first thought was perhaps the smell of the vagina womans A.

Daegun B said...

The common misconception is that fish smell vagina of the woman. Very simple.

The joke on the other hand, is a radiator of a car or other aid engine cooling, and sometimes shattered. But the banana is to say what he said the girl most likely to use for activities related to gender.

Post a Comment