Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bloody Mucous Before Period Ectopic ... Pregnancy?

Ectopic ... pregnancy? - bloody mucous before period

What are the symptoms. I have the symptoms of normal pregnancy, as well as localized pain or cramps and spots? I have a lot of seizures, but has almost no flaws.
Like, uh have, my mucous plug. Chunky, stained with blood and mucous. This may mean a right ectopic pregnancy?
I had AC / sec .... Almost 6 months!
Smell (I smell maple syrup Brown Sugar firmly in the maple and oatmeal ever. Pheromone smell of my husband and me want to vomit, I could smell onions wrapped in a movie and they did not know that in the kitchen .. Super Bowl Sunday only Teven in a few cases!). Pee every 10 to 15 minute .. and I drink tons of water. Always tired and super tired. My breasts are tingling all the time, sometimes feel that I am "down". I suggest breast milk, so I know the feeling.
Oh, a day after my trial period negative + and - test a few days ago. Should I go to the doctor to confirm an ectopic pregnancy? Miscariage

0 comments:

Post a Comment